Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still an All-Time Favorite


I have always loved receiving and sending Christmas cards. When I was first married, before kids, we sent out a photo of us with our 2 dogs who were our babies at that time. Then I dabbled a little with rubber stamping but eventually the mass production, especially around the holidays, overwhelmed me. Then I began sending a newsletter called The Wolfer Howl, whose title now lives on here in this blog. I was getting closer to my ultimate goal of sending something creative and unique that incorporated both photos and a brief letter...but printing/folding/stamping them was still a bigger than ideal task. In 2007, no one was more grateful than my husband that I finally found Heritage Makers! Gone are the days of our dining table being cluttered for days with stamping supplies. Gone are the days of me hovering over our printer for hours pulling my hair out over margin settings and paper trays. And the best part was that I came up with a design that continues to be one of the most popular holiday card designs in the HM Template Gallery. (Search for "Classic Christmas" under 5x7 Greeting Cards: Portrait.) Click here to view my 2007 Christmas Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment